Learning the correct way to select the proper coatings or systems for your customer is vital to becoming a successful flooring contractor. Rock-Tred has created a training program with both hands-on and classroom segments. The interactive design of the class gives flooring installers from around the world the opportunity to network with one another.
From surface preparation all the way to how to job cost a project, there is not a more comprehensive training program than Rock-Tred Institute.
Rock-Tred Institute Attendee Testimonials
- Jared N, Dallas Fort Worth
- Patrick K, Travers City Michigan
- Brian F, Northern Michigan & South Florida
We do things differently.
Focused on helping our contractors build a successful business.
ROCK-TRED INSTITUTE 1
Subjects covered: Basic overview of ROCK-TRED as a company/manufacturer/business partner, surface preparation methods and an introduction to ROCK-TRED products and their specific uses.
- Floor-essence Metallic Flooring System
- Full Flake Broadcast Floor System
- Rock-Tred Repair Products
- Chem-Rock MV SFS | Chem-Rock HV | Chem-Rock UV
- Chem-Thane P100 (Polyaspartic)
- ROCK-CRETE SL Slurry
ROCK-TRED INSTITUTE 2
Subjects covered: Moisture Vapor Transmission and how it relates to the flooring business, basic job site testing methodologies and testing values, advanced ROCK-TRED Flooring and Wall System applications, termination/crack/joint details and cove/cant base.
- Rock-Crete Dressing
- Installing rolled radius cove and cant cove
- Chem-Thane WB Gloss and Satin
- Chem-Wall Mat Lay-Up System
- Rock-Tred SL 100% Solids Epoxy Self-Leveling System
ROCK-TRED INSTITUTE 3
Subjects covered: This final course is offered on a limited basis, typically 2-3 times annually. It is primarily designed for owners, project managers and estimators.
- Advanced estimating case study
- High level NACE and ASTM testing methods
- Installation troubleshooting and coating failure analysis
ROCK-TRED Institute 1
February 6th 2018
ROCK-TRED Institute 2
February 7th 2018
ROCK-TRED Institute 3
February 8th 2018